Apple is about to wrap off its 2020 iPhones on 13th October with just a few days left to be revealed and you will be able to know everything about them including the date on which they are going to be available for sale.
There are different rumors that suggest the design of the new iPhone is going to be with squared edges instead of round ones.One thing is almost sure that they are introducing 5G, which is going to set up higher data speeds.But if you are expecting 120Hz screen refresh rate then you may have to wait for a year more.
The most common rumor of all is that we are going to have 4 iPhones this time.These are the rumors that are being leaked by a leaker name Kang that has good track record about apple products.
- A new 5.4-inch iPhone 12 mini, which would have a smaller screen than the 5.8-inch iPhone 11 Pro (and presumably be an entirely smaller phone). It could start at $699; come in black, white, red, blue, and green; and have 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB versions.
- A 6.1-inch iPhone 12,meaning it would have the same screen size as the iPhone 11, with similar specs as its 5.4-inch sibling. It might start at $799; also come in black, white, red, blue, and green; and also have 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB versions.
- A second 6.1-inch model, the iPhone 12 Pro, which would have higher-end specs. It may start at $999; come in gold, silver, graphite, and blue; and have 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB versions.
- A new 6.7-inch iPhone 12 Pro Max. That screen size would be bigger than the 6.5-inch iPhone 11 Pro Max (likely making the phone larger in size as well). It could start at $1,099; come in gold, silver, graphite, and blue; and have 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB versions.
This year’s iPhones are expected to keep a dual-camera setup for the lower-end models and a triple-camera setup for the higher-end models — but the high-end phones could also get a LIDAR sensor, according to Bloomberg which can detect objects using lasers. That LIDAR sensor, in theory, can enable better augmented reality experiences because your phone could have a better sense of your surroundings.
Kang shared more about what cameras you might expect to see on each iPhone 12 moded on Friday:
- The iPhone 12 mini and iPhone 12 may have a wide-angle and an ultrawide
- The iPhone 12 Pro could have a wide-angle, an ultrawide, a telephoto with 4X optical zoom, and a LIDAR sensor
- The iPhone 12 Pro Max might have a wide-angle, an ultrawide, a telephoto with 5X optical zoom, and a LIDAR sensor.
One of the biggest changes that we are going to see this year is that this year we are going to have no charger in the box and no earbuds.This is a big move because we have always seen a power adapter with a cable and earphones in the box since 2007 but I think apple is avoiding to give people an extra charger that is going to take place in the drawer.
But now we might have a good idea about when you can expect to see the new iPhones in stores, thanks to rumored release information from Kang:
- IPhone 12 mini: preorders on November 6th or 7th, release date of November 13th or 14th
- IPhone 12: preorders on October 16th or 17th, release date of October 23rd or 24th
- IPhone 12 Pro: preorders on October 16th or 17th, release date of October 23rd or 24th
- IPhone 12 Pro Max: preorders on November 13th or 14th, release date of November 20th or 21st